Dale M. Bayliss has published his first two books, Caretakers & Lifesavers and Between Life & Death.
Dale has a full slate of future books in the works!
Caretakers & Lifesavers has been a Number One Seller
Between Life and Death has also been a number one Seller
“Nothing is impossible with the determination and the desire to change the world to be a better place for us all.”
My Idea for the Book Content (Part One is to develop, publish 4 Books) I’m half way to my 1st goal.
1. Book #1 – Caretakers & lifesavers: My Memoirs (Published July 2017) (My memoirs or my personal story on how I have got this far in life.) It’s my start in EMS until last year and has many valuable life lessons and is a true inspiration to many. I have seen many good events in my life as well as a few miracles but I also have seen a side of hell I can’t and won’t forget. This sets a foundation for all the books to follow.
2. Book #2 – Between Life & Death – Surviving the Darkness (Published October 217) (My Inspirational EMS Book to help all people deal with stress, life’s challenges, personal challenges and PTSD from a real-life approach) Many events were real and other parts are fictional or related to events that have happened in the past. Call it simply life’s lessons to share. It will be released in the Fall 2017. We constantly have seen repeated terrible events that are harmful to us all over time. I want to try and show people by using some of my real experiences to some fictional parts to help build a healing environment. As the title says its literally going to take you to hell and back on purpose. No matter how bad things can get for you at work or after work I want you to know you are never truly alone. You always have a backup plan. You always have a life line. I want people to know its ok to feel terrible after the most tragic events we often see.
Only God Knows how much Tinsel and Pebbles changed the World!
3. Book #3 – No One Walks Alone – Overcoming the Darkness of EMS (Published October 2018) (Inspirational Book to rebuild an EMS system Dale’s Way. This book is mostly fictional along with a few real or honest attempts to change the fate of others in need. It’s a continuation of Book 2 (Between Life and Death) but at the next step to help to build and change our current EMS system to be even better. Along with pet therapy, caring people and pure team work we can and we will change the world. I added a very special application of learning by using my past students and let them team up with me and their learning is as real as it can be as the calls unfold. I know it will be an instant hit whit many of my past students as well.
Book #3 No One Walks Alone – Overcoming the Darkness is Just being Published.
4. Book #4 – Life Saving – Caring 101 – (My Hospital, Health Care Life) This is my book that reflects the life as a nurse. The whole idea behind this book was to show people we are all part of a team. We face many challenges in the health care industry. Helping people is often a very hard and complex world when it comes to injury, illness and suffering. This book is also a teaching book and provides medical secrets to make others’ lives much easier. I will take the readers from the front door to the ER, SCU, the wards and to being transferred to a better place or discharged home. (Will try to publish by March 2019)
Then the next set of Books are EMS, medical and hospital related content (Part Two is was to develop, publish 3 EMS, and one Emergency Medical Survival Guide book.
5. Book Five – First Responders – The EMR’s (This will be a teaching pocket book on the introduction to the profession and then the making of the EMR.)
6. Book Six – Primary Care Paramedics – EMT’s the BLS Angels – The EMT’s (This will be a teaching pocket book on the introduction of the EMR to the profession and then the introduction to being an EMT. This covers what it takes to become an EMT, as well how to learn enough to survive and then how to next achieve a higher level of care to our patients.
7. Book Seven – Paramedics – The Last Stand (This is the complex aspects of making a paramedic that con stand and fight any situation and come up with a solution to anything they are presented with). We will often be the ones that make the difference between life and death.
8. Book Eight – The Emergency Medical Survival Guide (This book presents a systematical approach to patient care. It is made for all levels of providers but will teach you many secrets that are part of the lives of the people keeping others alive at all cost).